Ways to support the Blount County Animal Center while you shop!
Kroger Community Rewards
Kroger Community Rewards® makes fund-raising easy…all you have to do is shop at Kroger and swipe your Plus Card! You continue to receive all your own reward points plus the animal center receives money too!
If you do not have a Kroger Plus Card, you can obtain a digital Kroger Plus Card when creating an account online or at any Kroger store. Link your card at www.KrogerCommunityRewards.com
If you have an existing account, click on “Sign In”, otherwise click on “Register”.
If you are a new online customer: You will need to enter your email address, create a password, enter your zip code, click on favorite store, and agree to the terms and conditions. · Once you are done entering your information you will get a message asking you to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the e-mail that was sent to activate your Kroger account.
Already have a Kroger.com account?
- Enter your email address and password to proceed to the next step. · Click on “Edit” in the “Community Rewards” section.
- Enter your organization’s number (29209) or name (Smoky Mountain Animal Care Foundation) and then click on “Search”.
- Select Smoky Mountain Animal Care Foundation and click on “Save”.
- To verify that you enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your account settings page.
Once you are linked, you can start earning rewards immediately toward the organization you are supporting.
Kroger requires that you choose your Charity annually. Be sure to “re-up” by Sept 1 each year.
Amazon Smile – Amazon donates 0.5% of your purchase to SMACF
- Visit https://smile.amazon.com/ and sign up or into your Amazon account
- On the Select your Charity Page type Smoky Mountain Animal Care Foundation into the Pick your own Charity field.
- Click Select and you are ready to go.
- Please make sure that you are logged into https://www.SmileAmazon.com (not Amazon.com) when you are making purchases. Thank you for your support!
iGive.com ensures a portion of each purchase is donated to your favorite cause. iGive was established in 1997 to turn everyday online shopping into donations for worthy causes, at no cost to shoppers or the causes they support. 1500 stores participate in the iGive program. Percentages vary by store.
- Register your information
- Type Smoky Mountain Animal Care Foundation into the Search by name field and select.
- Install the iGive Button to make helping even easier
- Go shopping, it couldn’t be simpler to make a difference
Andy’s Paw Prints http://www.andyspawprints.com/
Twenty-five percent of the profit from your purchase will be donated to Smoky Mountain Animal Care Foundation/BCAC if you let them know you want to support us.